Tuesday 7 July 2015

Finally leaving the house!

When i'm feeling better i make sure i leave the house or do something worthwhile, this humid weather has done nothing to help my pain, only burdened me! It's the school holidays in less than a week and i'm really hoping this humid weather doesn't return, warm/hot i'll accept with a pinch of salt, apart from it making me more tired my pain seems to ease, but humid weather...nope it can stay well away!

My mum took me out for the day to Kirkby Lonsdale, there are some amazing views and the shops are gorgeous small independent ones, i would move there in a heartbeat! We visited a little cafe to have a drink and a sit down, and do they know presentation for food! If i asked for a blueberry pie with ice cream where i live, it would be a slice of pie with a blob of ice cream in a bowl, this was impressve!!



We visited an area famous to the village which is a place to sit and take in the surroundings of Ruskins view, high above the River Lune you can see the breathtaking view of the river and Underlay Hall, the famous and stunning Ruskins view. This is definitely an area where you could come and think, let all your worries melt away. The art critic, painter and poet John Ruskin wrote " I do not know in all my country, still less in France or Italy, a place more naturally divine!"

Thats all, im tired now haha

I shall be suffering tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment