Tuesday 14 July 2015

A Sad Day



So today i learned that my Great Auntie Joan has passed away, she was found in her chair by her son who had tried to, unsuccessfully, call her last night but to no avail.
I hadn't seen her for years and years since she move back down South from up North, but i will always remember her voice, isn't it weird what you remember of people :) .

I shared a lot of medical links with her that i don't with other family members, she also had Graves disease and had a Thyroidectomy like myself, she had gallstone issues and also, the big one, Fibromyalgia!, it was just me and her who had it in the family that i know of!

I was a bit naughty today and walked all the way to my grandparents and all the way back, up to school, to the shops to get tea, the school run and then now iv'e finally sat down at 4 pm from being out from 10 am, i decided to double my medication as i knew i had to go and see my gran, as she has just lost her sister. My granddad gave me £5 for the bus, so if anybody sees him, please lie for me and tell him i caught the bus haha ;).

 Sadly i HAVE to write this on my diary form for CBT which will obviously end up with me getting shouted at......i am forever getting shouted at, but thats what theyre there for, to help me pace myself, this is my problem, im very stubborn, if i feel i can do something i don't think of the consequences....i can feel the consequences now though......grim!




No comments:

Post a Comment