Friday 3 July 2015

Pretty Lightening and Booms!




Thursday night-Friday morning was the big showdown in the sky! Me and the hubby had settled down to watch a film in bed, then out of nowhere...FLASH and BOOM!

It's been a while since the sky brought us Mother Natures bright and loud Orchestra AKA, Thunder and Lightening...Let's just say our film was very welcomingly interrupted, as no sooner has it started i was sat on the window sill trying to get a shot on my camera phone of a magical slither of light, 

I was always a dancing in the rain kind of girl when i was younger, i still am if it wasn't for the 'You know what' getting in the way of being saturated with cool rain on a warm night. I've got to say, the next day the humidity had lifted and i'm happy to report im feeling a bit better,
enough to get some mobility back.

I can no longer say, " I cant wait for Summer, its when im at my best!", ahhh well :)


That night after tea i took my 2 boys over the fields for a walk, we blew bubbles on the path surrounded by green, breathtaking trees and grassland, we played with a Frisbee in the long waist high grass, seeing who could find it first with the boys falling all over the place and laughing, i also watched them play hide and seek in the grass, it was the most perfect night ive ever had, nothing got in the way of its perfection, my pain was controlled, the sun was shining, just me and the two loves of my life...they are my moon and stars :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment