Friday 31 July 2015

What face today?


This week has been very testing!
 
  The second week of the school holidays and i had to stay in bed on Wednesday as i was in so much pain. I struggled to get into the hospital for my blood test, and after that i stayed in the car when my kids and partner went into Tesco, that's when they know its bad. That afternoon i stayed in bed watching American Horror Story with a brew and medication.

I was taking my Co Codamol 2x 30/500 and it really wasn't touching the pain, it was  if it was a placebo!
So yes, since then my pain has been ridiculous, im usually quite good at linking my pain to something i.e, doing too much, walking, running, stress etc. But nothing seems different. The only thing i can link to it is the sudden weather changes again to colder windy weather.
My problem, i hide the pain, i have to! I have family worried, children to look after, i cant show them that im hurting..IM FINE, or thats what i want them to think.

I am very behind on blogging due to all this, i spoke to my nurse at the hospital and she told me to ask my GP for something for the bad days, like Oramorph, i really doubt he will give me anything like that as hes told me to just take Paracetamol whilst on the Gabapentin!

No chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment